Friday, January 24, 2014

ERIC OGLANDER : COLLECTOR CURATOR MIRRORS

GO & SEE
ERIC OGLANDER
Craigslist Mirrors

Recently a number of posts on my Facebook wall were about mirrors found on Craigslist.I contacted the artist Eric Oglander who started this project and found out since 2013 he as collected 344 of these mirrors ads. It is an ongoing project.

I can see why the people who viewed this post became fascinated with this site.The objects being sold were used reflective,magical,funny,broken strange (sometimes strange because of the way they were photograph) mystical and revealing in the oddest ways.



I became enchanted too so I decide to share a few here.There is nothing more to say than this blue mirror table top bring back a lot of memories.








Eric Oglander "I have no intention of stopping. I'm quite obsessed with finding them. I've posted 344 mirrors so far but I have many more saved on my computer. "



http://www.ericoglander.com










No comments:

Post a Comment