Thursday, September 12, 2013

SIMPLE and FANCIFUL

Come + See
SlowExposures
September 20 - 29  2013
FIN FUR FEATHER FOLIAGE
Whiskey Bonding Barn
Molena GA


SCOTT ALLEN - FRESH FISH
LAURA NOEL - PATCHES THE ENGLISH SETTER,,from the series DISCARDED 

JANE ROBBINS KERR - THE ALLIGATOR OF MISSISSIPPI

DONNA ROSSER - SCHOOL ROOM BAMBI

BRYCE LANKARD - FIREWORKS STAND I-95, GA
 When I was a kid, loved visiting supermarkets because they had these weird little rides for a nickel you could ride up and down on Dumbo a tiger a pig or a horse, something that had a rhythm to sooth a child. I do not think these rides exist anymore. I can picture a mother looking for wet ones today before they would let there child touch one. I can not remember if they had for colored only signs,I guess they did.

What better way to see the wild and wonderful then than in books,magazines,toys the new tv Animal Kingdom  and maybe the occasional surprise of a smiling alligator."Where you least expect it "

No comments:

Post a Comment